Friday, September 16, 2011

Just beginning...

Hello!  I have been reading and studying design blogs for a few years now and have an idea of my own.  Usually, I wait to begin a project after I know everything about everything.   What I know right now is that getting this far has been a struggle with me, myself and I.  The learning "everything" will just have to happen as I now "do"!
Maybe tomorrow I will learn to add pictures to my post.  Anyway, that is my plan.  Hang in there with me and enjoy my process.  Nervous does not begin to describe...more of a paralysis.  Afraid to make mistakes. But knowing that I have a lot to share and excited by the possibilities.  :-)

Off to bed now.  Looking forward to tomorrow!  Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Your comments are the interaction I look forward to while writing my posts.
Cheers! Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...