Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Non Obvious Pairs

Wandering around my interior space (home) recently,
 I appreciated my habit of combining two items to make one.....


A vintage bowl set inside another makes a glass flower.



Two ideas in one photo.........



A palm frond became a display bowl with a collection of glass balls.
Simply drop a manmade moss birds nest into the bottom of a glass cylinder for instant moderne art.



A footed glass vase comes out of the cupboard to feature a glass paperweight.....



Admire mirrored furniture as I do?

Create your own!  I combined Grandma's leather topped table circa 1940's with a beveled mirror from Ikea........




Driftwood stick + hardware store twine =



My solution to a topiary that won't die!
























These photos are so very blurry....
it becomes obvious I should pair my new-ish soft focus vision with eyeglasses more often.



Cheers!  Linda   :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Your comments are the interaction I look forward to while writing my posts.
Cheers! Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...