Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wintery Cocktail!

Martha Stewart has scored my vote for 2011's best Wintery cocktail!
TV Chef Thomas Joseph created this drink with Michter's bourbon

Cider-Bourbon Cocktail
Ingredients - serves 2

3/4 cup   apple cider (I use Martinelli's - cute bottle)
1/3 cup    bourbon (I use Makers Mark - it's in the cupboard!)
2 T      fresh squeezed lemon juice 
         2   (2 1/2 inch long)    thin slices fresh peeled ginger
2 thin slices lady apple, for garnish (I skip this...time management)

Directions

Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
Add cider, bourbon, lemon juice and ginger.
Shake (the shaker) to combine.
Strain into 2 coupes (any glass style would do).
Garnish with apple slice (
if you like)
Cheers!  
And get ready to shake make (it with one) another - yum (& yeah!) !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Your comments are the interaction I look forward to while writing my posts.
Cheers! Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...