Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Living Room ReStyle

Making purchases, 
and then making room for them, 
always creates an inspiring ReStyle moment!


DesignInMyView
A giant bottle found in Newport Beach, CA at The Find Consignments.

I would be at this shop everyday 
1) if it were closer to me  
2) if I had more friends/clients to shop for (send me your wish lists!)



DesignInMyView
Painted surf board - found on Craigslist.  (there is a great post here needing to be written) 




The morning light made everything "old" look 
a bit new and inspiring too.


DesignInMyView





DesignInMyView
The deer antlers are usually saved for Fall and Winter display, 
but this year found them out all Summer too.  They "play" so well with the driftwood!



DesignInMyView

A growing collection of rock, shell and coral hearts.



DesignInMyView
A palm frond "bowl".  Previously, it stood on end next to the fireplace.


DesignInMyView


DesignInMyView


OUI on the mantle.... we are in "a place of yes"!   

(quote credit: Bethenny Frankel - I've been a fan since she was on NY Housewives)



Cheers!  Linda   :-)

4 comments:

  1. Linda, Been waiting for this post! I just love the home photos. You inspire me with all your mix of natural materials and pretty tones. Loving the oui! What a great mantle you have too! Gorgeous.
    Let's see more!
    xo
    Kim
    p.s. I have a collection of heart rocks too. Isn't it funny how once you start searching you can find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I will take more photos of our home, just seems the living room has the most finished views.

      I loved designing that fireplace from it's original 1976 "builders basic" marble tile surround, hearth and no mantel to what we have now.

      Just returned from a girls trip to Boston and Duxbury, Mass and found another heart rock along the Atlantic coast. I believe they are sent to me from my Dad. :-)

      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Say hello to my friend, Claire the next time you are at the Find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will! They are the nicest bunch with the greatest stuff.

      Looking forward to getting back soon.

      Cheers!

      Delete

Hello! Your comments are the interaction I look forward to while writing my posts.
Cheers! Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...