Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Silhouette Art

Silhouette artwork is traditional, contemporary and OF THE MOMENT!

See my post featuring this dog silhouette here.
       





Restoration Hardware can not offer more options.....


DOGS
Spring 2012  baby & child   catalog






















GIRLS





BOYS






BABIES !!!


Purchase Boys here - Girls here - Babies here

AND .....
HERE


These are all possible DIY projects!
                                    The art you create would be of your own children and pets, or.....


   Favorite Foods
                                                                                                       Nature
via Acclaim Images
credit misplaced     Google Images?



















                                   Collections




Hobbies !

 Got Martini.com       metal wall art    signed Backer


New at Starbucks
 via my Follower #9 Ramblings of a Redhead




Still waiting On it's way to be framed:


Our Son age 7  
 Thank you Public School Teacher! 
"Antique" from my fox hunt collection

Need to find and frame the portraits of Hubby (who is now referred to as "Follower #11" yipee!) and I had done one rainy day at Disneyland. 


Cheers!  Linda   :-)





5 comments:

  1. Very cool Linda! I pinned the dog room a while ago. Love that. Now that you mention this, I am noticing silhouettes all over. You are always so good spotting these things.

    Aren't Disney silhouettes the best? I still have mine from childhood somewhere.

    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, I don't "pin" yet. Does that count as a "pin point" from my post? :-) Find your Disney silhouette - so retro!
      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Linda,

    Reminds me of the silhouettes linning the hallway when I was a kid. Nice to see them back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie, were they of each of your family members, or other subjects? To line a hallway with them would be a good look to repeat now - I like it! :-)

      Delete
  3. Nice decorating and wall art. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Your comments are the interaction I look forward to while writing my posts.
Cheers! Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...