Monday, November 21, 2011

Dining Room Changes To Billiards Room - nah, Pool Room

Peterson Family original photo
Our first tour of our new home nearly eight years ago.  Furniture is still previous owners.  Your back is toward the living room and directly to the left is the entrance to the kitchen.


original photo by Linda Peterson

My Industrial Chic concrete floors still have not changed although, this picture is "in progress".  Salvaged doors are mahogany from Mexico via Whim in San Juan Capistrano, CA.  Pool table was found, by me, on Craigs List.  Henredon dining chair fararrr right corner is a set of 6 found in a resale store in Seattle, WA before we moved.

original photo by Linda Peterson
Remodel last Spring in progress: new doors (the largest side lights eva'), kraft paper on Sundance Catalog lights to protect from paint, mirror made from salvaged copper and barn wood found in Santa Barbara, CA over 10 years ago (sorry can't recall the store or artist).


original photo by Linda Peterson

Poor lighting worse angle, but it is an available picture and I want to share NOW!  Dunn Edwards "Mesa Tan" on the walls, grey blue trim also Dunn Edwards (ask me if you need it).  Pottery Barn Peyton drapes in oatmeal.  The transom detail was fabricated by a local artist cum finish carpenter.  He has also done our living room fireplace and wood moulding details I will feature later.

I look forward to making more time to stage and properly photograph our rooms - will use these as my "before" staging images!

Looks like the turkey stock (made from tonight's "practice Turkey") is ready to chill and I am off to sleep.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Your comments are the interaction I look forward to while writing my posts.
Cheers! Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...